Creston Villa Guest House - Terms and Conditions
Creston Villa Guest House will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the services and accommodation provided are in accord with the Five Star Gold Award rating. Furthermore, Creston Villa Guest House will observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
The customer will:
- Pay the full amount of the cost of the services and accommodation booked unless the booking is cancelled more than 48 hours preceding 10.00am on the day of arrival.
- If the booking is for a stay of a period of less than 30 days the customer will pay the full amount of the cost of the services and accommodation on arrival.
- If the booking is for a stay of a period of 30 days or more the customer will pay the cost of services and accommodation by instalments as requested by Creston Villa Guest House.
Furthermore the customer will:
- Take all reasonable care to avoid damaging the premises or any fixtures, fittings or other items belonging to Creston Villa Guest House. In the event that the customer damages any property or any fixtures, fittings or other items belonging to Creston Villa Guest House, the Proprietors will issue an invoice to cover the cost of repair and/or replacement as appropriate together with administration costs. In particular, soiling a mattress will incur a standard charge of '150.00 plus any other additional costs incurred by the Proprietors. The amount shown on the invoice shall be final and binding.
- Refrain from smoking inside the premises of Creston Villa Guest House. In the event that the customer fails to abide by the prohibition against smoking then any damages caused as a result or any loss and/or expenses suffered by Creston Villa Guest House will result in the Proprietors issuing an invoice to cover the cost of repair and/or replacement as appropriate together with the amount of any loss and expense and administration costs. The amount of the invoice will be not less than '100.00 and shall be final and binding.
- Familiarise himself or herself with the fire precautions as displayed on the premises.
All invoices are to be settled in full on the day upon which the invoice is issued to the customer.
The customer must not bring any drugs, other than drugs obtained via a prescription issued by a medical practitioner, onto the premises of Creston Villa Guest House. Food and alcoholic beverages for consumption within the Guest House may only be brought onto the premises with the express prior permission of the Proprietors.
Exclusion of Liability
The customer shall be responsible for the safety and security of all of his/her goods and possessions while at Creston Villa Guest House. The Proprietors will not be liable for any loss or damage to the customer's goods and possessions while at Creston Villa Guest House. Whilst an off-street car park is provided for guests use, vehicles and any possessions contained within are parked entirely at the owner's risk. Guests must use the turning space provided to manoeuvre their vehicle to ensure that they exit the car park in a forward gear. The Proprietors will not be liable for any damage caused to guests vehicles whilst entering, manoeuvring within, or exiting the car park.
Creston Villa Guest House requires that all of its customers behave in a civilised manner. In the event that the behaviour of any customer gives The Proprietors any cause for concern or the customer is in breach of any of the terms of this contract the Proprietors shall in their absolute discretion be entitled to require that the offending customer leaves the premises forthwith. In such circumstances the customer shall be obliged to pay the full amount of the cost of services and accommodation for the whole of the anticipated stay at Creston Villa Guest House before leaving.
Creston Villa Guest House is the trading name of the proprietors - Anna and Iain Brown. The contract is made between Anna and Iain Brown trading as Creston Villa Guest House and the customer. All references in these conditions to Creston Villa Guest House shall be deemed to be a reference to the Proprietors.
Show me a printable version of these terms.